GP Sorensen® offers full coverage for import and domestic vehicles, with an unsurpassed range of premium-quality injectors and fuel system components that meet or exceed OE. GP Sorensen® fuel injectors are built in our TS16949-certified OE manufacturing plant, where they undergo extensive testing to ensure precision quality, enhanced performance, and improved durability.
The Fuel Injector is an electronically controlled valve that is supplied with pressurized fuel by the fuel pump and when energized atomizes the fuel into a fine mist so that it can burn easily in the vehicle’s engine.
Designed to match flow rates, spray patterns and body styles.
GP Sorensen® OE matched injectors promote smooth engine operation reducing overall fuel consumption and harmful emissions
High-temp Viton o-rings enable prolonged sealing of injector under extreme heat conditions
GM’s Vortec engines come with a Sequential Port Injection System (SCPI). Our Multi-Port Fuel Injection (MFI) system has several advantages over the original Sequential Central Port Injection (SCPI) system, including port fuel delivery and high reliability, better hot starts and reduced vapor emissions, and faster prime on hot restarts.
Our MFI Advantages
• Improved spray injector nozzle design with longer seat and no valve ball reduces deposit buildup that can cause clogs
• Built to last up to 10 yrs/100,000 miles – an improvement over the SCPI system
• Enhanced pressure control at low recirculation rates
• Improved hot fuel handling over SCPI system
• Advanced pulse-to-pulse precision, low voltage performance at open throttle
• Improved sealing over SCPI system
• Better transient response over SCPI system
• Low vacuum sensitivity
• Low heat transfer to fuel
• Faster temperature stabilization over SCPI system
• Lack of poppet valve eliminates problem of deposit buildup
• Low heat transfer to fuel tank
GP Sorensen® designs and manufactures a broad variety of fuel injector styles with matching flow rates, spray patterns and body styles including the disc, pintle and G injector configurations.
Fuel inlet filter
Brass calibration slide
High-quality brass windings
High-precision rated stainless steel spring
Precision lapped disc valve
Disc valve seat insert
Precision ground pintle assembly
Spray pattern insert to match OE pattern
OE-matching vapor cap
With GDI becoming more popular in late-model applications, we're leading the way with coverage and quality. Our advanced flow-matched Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) injectors promote smooth engine operation and balanced fuel delivery, reducing overall fuel consumption and harmful emissions.